pie-man pie-man

Pretty Weak

At least you have the ability to make a game in flash and have the ability to draw in a decent manner. However the game mechanics are flawed. For example when I started stage 2 I had a few of the little yellow hamsters overlapping me thus causing my health to sink very quickly. If you fix a few things and maybe add some better sound, graphics, and music, it can be a decent game.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Gay

I'm sorry but it was a POS. One screen action? Ever heard of Side Scroller? And whats with the lack of animations? To put it simply, don't make any more games, ok?

Sinterkaas responds:

Have you ever heard of AS? I bet you don't , since all your flash is major crap

Diablo 2 Exp Patch 1.09c Diablo 2 Exp Patch 1.09c

Over 3 megs for that?!

Dude this was a joke. At least make some pardoies with sprites in them!

An Average-Day At School An Average-Day At School

A very good game!

I wish it was longer, and I hoped it'd be something like "surviving a day at school" or something like that. Hope there is a sequel. Very nice game though, keep up the good work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Decent

I played the console version and its not much better. Both are rather boring and lack so much gameplay. The replay value on both versions is very, very low. I recommened only renting it and just leaving the web version alone.

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

Very Buggy

I got caught at the very beginning, when i first entered the class room. I cannot give this a high rating until the bugs are fixed.

Proximity Proximity

No bad

But its rigged, on higher difficultys, you usally get smaller numbers. Not bad but its not random.

The Interrogation The Interrogation

Boring

Who really cares what happened. This flash is really a waste of time.

Windows Cool Edition Ver2 Windows Cool Edition Ver2

That sucked!

Dude, just give up flash.

Ash-link responds:

Like you are any better,
You Haven't created a damn thing.
(70s Groove is pretty good)

Suicide Sling V2 Suicide Sling V2

Version One Is Better

The car idea is just stupid.